This honey is produced using Jamun's nectar gathered by honey bees from the centre of the wild forests of Jim Corbett national park, Uttrakhand. Rather than the nectar gathered from the local farms, the wild forest flower's nectar is gathered by honey bees directly from the deep forest's flowers. The nectar offers various medical advantages. This Honey has against bacterial, germicide, hostile to oxidant, hostile to contagious and probiotic properties. It contains monosaccharides, glucose, and high amount of fructose. It additionally has flower flavonoids.
Type : Monoflora
Flora type : Jamun
Advantages of wild honey:
- Source of instant nutrients. It contains many nutrients such as: sodium , potassium, carbohydrates, protein and also the iron. Even it is used by many Olympic players for quick source of energy.
- healthy skin benefits. People consuming honey on a daily basis will have a clear and radiant and spotless skin . Due to its properties of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, direct applying the raw honey to the skin would give reduce your pimples, dark spots and also clear the dead skin cells.
- Improves haemoglobin count Loaded with vitamin C and iron, jamun increases haemoglobin. With the increased number of haemoglobin, your blood will carry more oxygen to the organs and keep you healthy. The iron present in the fruit also purifies your blood.
- Strengthens your gums and teeth Jamun is beneficial for your gums and teeth. The leaves of the black plum have antibacterial properties and can be used to prevent bleeding of gums. You can dry the leave and then powder it to be used as a tooth powder. This will help in preventing gum bleeding and infection. The bark of the tree has astringent properties and you can use a decoction prepared with the bark to rinse your mouth to treat mouth ulcers.
- Prevents infection Jamun has antibacterial, anti-infective and anti-malaria properties. The fruit also contains malice acid, tannins, gallic acid, oxalic acid. The fruit is effective preventing common infections.
- Treats diabetes Black plums can cure the symptoms of diabetes including excess urination and thirst. It has low glycemic index, which keeps the blood sugar levels normal. Seeds, bark and leaves of the tree can be used for the treatment of diabetes.